Who are we?
Passionate about food? Fascinated by robots? Join Karakuri.
We are a friendly, creative and well-funded startup building robots for the restaurant and food industries and we’re having a lot of fun along the way. Our teams work across robotics, mechatronics, software and down into embedded systems.
What will you do?
As the Finance and Technology Team Assistant, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Technology team in ensuring all orders for goods are raised in line with policies and support other adhoc technology team and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) administration requests.
You will play a crucial part in supporting the smooth achievement of supplies for building Karakuri’s Robots.
You’ll be accountable for:
- Being the single point of contact for all product ordering in relation to the Bill of Materials (BOM) and Purchase Ordering system, including liaison with suppliers establishing delivery schedules, and ensuring suppliers meet these schedules.
- Managing direct ordering with suppliers including contract and price negotiations with suppliers
- Working with the CFO with the development of processes as Karauri grows.
- Ensuring invoices are passed across to finance in a timely manner for payment
- Providing annual leave cover for the CEO’s PA/Office Manager
- Supporting our CTO with calendar management, travel plans and meeting schedules
What we need you to have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, skilled at developing relationships both remotely and in person.
- Able to work independently and organise your work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
- Previous experience of purchasing /raising purchase orders and systems.
As well as being a fun place to work, we also offer a competitive salary and the following perks:
- Good contributory pension
- Vitality Health Insurance - giving you discounted gym membership plus many more rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly social events!
- And of course, you’ll get to play with our robots...